[Cvo-gaymen] Movie Night: Mambo Italiano

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Jun 8 01:19:34 PDT 2005

Reminder:

Wed, June 8: Mambo Italiano
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330602

Time: 7:00pm, movie starts 7:30pm, discussion to follow for as long as
people want to hang out, but probably best if I put a midnight cap on it
;-)

Location: 1770 NW Alta Vista Dr.
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1770+nw+alta+vista+dr&csz=97330&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

(go down the steps behind the small campy trailer to the door by the
small freezer)

Phone: 503-784-3532 or 541-754-4119

--
NOTE TO OUTLOOK USERS: Some versions of Outlook have a bug in
dealing with digitally signed email like the one you're now reading:

Alan Batie
The freedom to be or do only what others approve is no freedom at all
Freedom only has meaning if you apply it to things you disapprove of