[Cvo-gaymen] Reminder: Movie night tonight

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Jun 22 14:13:01 PDT 2005

Tonight, we will be viewing "The 24th Day" starring James Marsden and
Scott Speedman: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0246404

It's an excellent gay psychological thriller; I won't say more because
it's one of those movies that keeps changing on you.

When:     Wednesday June 22nd
Time:     Gather: 7:00-7:30, movie starts at 7:30pm, socializing after

Location: 1770 NW Alta Vista Dr., Corvallis, 97330
(go down the steps behind the small campy trailer to the door by the
small freezer)

You can select this link for directions, If the link does not work when
you select it, then copy and paste this link in your "Internet Browser
Address Field"

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1770+nw+alta+vista+dr&csz=97330&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=