[Cvo-gaymen] Movie nights

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Sun Jun 26 23:12:56 PDT 2005

There's a hitch in the plans for movie nights: I've been waiting about a
year for the scuba class that Greg just announced on galanthea to
happen, and of course, it's been scheduled for Wed nights.  I know some
others have wanted the movie nights to happen on another night anyway,
so now's the chance: either we can do it another night, or if someone
else wants to take them over...  I can do them either Monday or Tuesday
nights, same time, or Sunday afternoons (though I'm likely to bug out on
some of them occasionally too, as weekends are popular times for things
to be going on).  My preference would be Tuesday nights, myself...
Anyway, let me know what you think:

A. Monday
B. Tuesday
C. Wednesday w/someone else hosting (volunteers?)
D. Sunday afternoon

We had a good turn out last week; I think the movie (24th Day) was a
little darker than some were expecting, but they seemed to like it.  At
one of the attendee's suggestion, to which everyone agreed, the next
movie will be Ma Vie En Rose (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119590/,
French w/subtitles, listed on IMDB as a Comedy/Drama and rated 7.4):

Ludovic is a small boy who cross-dresses and generally acts like a girl,
talks of marrying his neighbor's son and can not understand why everyone
is so surprised about it. His actions lead to problems for him and his
family.

--
NOTE TO OUTLOOK USERS: Some versions of Outlook have a bug in
dealing with digitally signed email like the one you're now reading:

Alan Batie
The freedom to be or do only what others approve is no freedom at all
Freedom only has meaning if you apply it to things you disapprove of