[Cvo-gaymen] Movie night tonight

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Jun 28 14:04:01 PDT 2005

I've only heard back from a couple people, and both were happy with
Tuesday nights, so we'll do this week's movie tonight:

Ma Vie En Rose (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119590/, French
w/subtitles, listed on IMDB as a Comedy/Drama and rated 7.4):

Ludovic is a small boy who cross-dresses and generally acts like a girl,
talks of marrying his neighbor's son and can not understand why everyone
is so surprised about it. His actions lead to problems for him and his
family.

When:     Tuesday, June 28th
Time:     Gather: 7:00-7:30, movie starts at 7:30pm, socializing after

Location: 1770 NW Alta Vista Dr., Corvallis, 97330
(go down the steps behind the small campy trailer to the door by the
small freezer)

You can select this link for directions, if the link does not work when
you select it, then copy and paste this link in your "Internet Browser
Address Field"

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1770+nw+alta+vista+dr&csz=97330&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

--
NOTE TO OUTLOOK USERS: Some versions of Outlook have a bug in
dealing with digitally signed email like the one you're now reading:

Alan Batie