[Cvo-gaymen] Men's Discussion Group Summer Movies

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue May 31 17:23:50 PDT 2005

I'm just not quite going to be ready for movie night tomorrow night, so
let's start next Wed, June 8.

I'm still planning on writing a voting application, but for now, I'm
planning on Mambo Italiano for June 8
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330602, think "My Big Fat Gay Italian
Wedding"), and Bad Education (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275491,
Spanish w/subtitles, Almodovar's best IMHO, about the only one of his
I've ever really liked --- has some nice twists in it as friends from
catholic school days, one an actor/writer, one a director, reconnect
over a script about their school days which opens a large can of worms).

--
NOTE TO OUTLOOK USERS: Some versions of Outlook have a bug in
dealing with digitally signed email like the one you're now reading:

Alan Batie - Peak System Administrator