[Cvo-gaymen] Re: Men's Discussion Group Summer Movies

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue May 31 17:55:58 PDT 2005

PS: It would probably help if I added directions, etc:

Starting Wed, June 8:

Time: 7:00pm, movie starts 7:30pm, discussion to follow for as long as
people want to hang out, but probably best if I put a midnight cap on it ;-)

Location: 1770 NW Alta Vista Dr.
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1770+nw+alta+vista+dr&csz=97330&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Phone: 503-784-3532 (Sorry about the long distance, I've had that number
on my cell phone for 14 years, so haven't changed it; I'll have to look
up the number for my DSL line and put a phone on it I guess.)

--
NOTE TO OUTLOOK USERS: Some versions of Outlook have a bug in
dealing with digitally signed email like the one you're now reading:

Alan Batie - Peak System Administrator