[Cvo-leaf] Chartering Event for Leaf Owners Club

WALTER J EAGER eagerwj at centurylink.net
Thu Aug 2 11:04:52 PDT 2012

Hello all Leaf Owners,

We are sorry that you were not able to participate yesterday.  It was a great chartering event for our Leaf Owners Club, as well as a very interesting event for Academy for Lifelong Learning members and their guests.  Over 50 people attended and were lavish in their praise of this event and the salad luncheon that we provided.  We will schedule future events on weekends or evening so that more owners can attend.

Four Leaf owners shuttled the ALL participants between their parking place and our home.  Leaf owner comments, made during trips and during the presentation and tour, were priceless in generating interest in electric transportation among ALL members and their guests.

Our Leaf Owner Club is off to a good start. As soon as we get caught up on some other activities, we will invite you and other Leaf owners to our home to decide what we want to do next for our own pleasure and to make this world a safer place for everyone.

Walt and Marielu Eager