[Flia] The List grows...into what?

Leo Sunshine davidleosunshine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:19:09 PST 2009

Hey all who are on this list!  It's SNOWING again.  Anyhow, I'm about
to send out the notes from Satyrday's FLIA meeting and I'm gonna send
them to the feydirt list as well as this group.  How we gonna go about
using this list and adding to it and such?

And how do we post an event on feydirt.org?  I've gone there to try
and post an event and I have made two comments.  I can't figure out
how to post an event and both comments I've written (one on the 19th)
are awaiting moderation before they're posted...

--
Regards,

David Leo Sunshine

http://stores.ebay.com/DVHdesigns?refid=store
http://brokenheartsclubband.blogspot.com/
http://dvhdesigns.blogspot.com/

Ecclesiastes 3:5  A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather
stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from
embracing;