[FLIA] checking in and out

Leo Sunshine davidleosunshine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 12:13:49 PST 2009

Hi Damien, thanks so much for the work you do and for helping out with
what you can.  I missed the snarky comments but understand how they
can harsh one's mellow for participating in a group or an activity
(you should have seen the e-mail I got about my mentioning BACON!).
Glad you're participating at the level that you're comfortable and I'm
so glad you're there for us in strong, intelligent, and consistent
ways over the years!  Big hugs to you and Ms. Mint!  --Leo del Parque
de Ciudad Rosa

--
Regards,

David Leo Sunshine

http://stores.ebay.com/DVHdesigns?refid=store
http://brokenheartsclubband.blogspot.com/
http://dvhdesigns.blogspot.com/

Ecclesiastes 3:5  A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather
stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from
embracing;