[Grovenet] Finally, it's safe to be an accounting fraud again.

Ron D'Eau Claire ron at cobi.biz
Wed Jun 1 14:26:43 PDT 2005

Isn't the most important question, "Was there any connection?" Does anyone
have any recording of any AA people being gleeful about the way Enron
treated customers?

Because Anderson provided competent service to a company that was later
found to be run by crooks, but in which after prolonged trial, Anderson has
been found innocent, does that make Anderson crooks?

Hmmmmm....

Ron D'Eau Claire