[Grovenet] EcoFootprints

Roger Neyman roger.neyman at pobox.com
Mon Jun 6 21:58:52 PDT 2005

RE: emphasis on buying from local sources.

Good points, Dave, and reading your post I found myself wondering if there
is enough interest in forming a cooperative that emphacizes buying local and
eco-friendly?

I've heard rumors of failed co-ops in FG before. Maybe some 'netter can
inform us.

I know someone recently moved to FG that has a track record of success with
this kind of thing. If there is some interest, I might try harder to get him
to work at it here. Currently he is still supporting food front in NW.

Roger Neyman <roger.neyman at pobox.com>