[Grovenet] Several questions

Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce fgchamber at groveweb.net
Tue Jun 7 15:05:53 PDT 2005

1.  Haggen will not be coming to Forest Grove and Albertsons is "On Hold"
2.  Oregon Credit Union is going in next to the Auto Zone
3.  "City Wide City Pride" is a community event sponsored by The Forest
Grove Chamber of Commerce and Williams Fuel.  Chamber members walked the
streets of Forest Grove, from June 1st through June 7th, looking for homes
and businesses with the best ‘curbside’ appeal.   All outstanding gardens
received certificates. The five (5) top gardens will receive gift
certificates from Williams Fuel and  special recognition at their June 12th
Open House.

-Robin Smith
Administrative Assistant
Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce