[Grovenet] Courting Disaster 2005

Robert VanNatta robert at vannattabros.com
Wed Jun 8 20:48:59 PDT 2005

The really irritating thing about the dust up over judical confirmations is
that the opposition has been blatently racist.

The judicial candidates that have the the focus of the opposition are
uniformly from one or more minority groups.   Despite all the noise they
have not been as conservative as some of the white men that have been
confirmed without opposition.

The very reason they have been opposed is because of their minority group
status.

Bush has been very particular about hunting down minority group people and
appointing them to important positions.   This is in contrast to some others
that spend a lot of time talking about how they support minority rights, but
never appoint them to anything more important than dog catcher.

The D's simply cannot bring themselves to recognize that minority groups (in
this case, women, blacks and Hispanics come in all shades of thepolitical
spectrum.  They are not all flaming liberals,  Some are middle of the road
and gasp some are conservatives.

The D's have this reflex that if a black doesn't consistently accept their
Political philosophy, that they must be brain damaged.  Conversely they have
often dealt with conservative white men so they don't find them to be
something of an abnormality.

What we are seeing is a systematic policy of the D's trying to enforce a
'rule' that no minority can be successful unless they are far left
politically.  The stereotype that minorities are liberals is a false one,
but the racists in the D's are trying to make it so.

After all if all the blacks in high places are R's, the blacks at large may
finally figure out that their friends are not who they think they are.