[Grovenet] Media/Our Right to Know/Etc.

Krystof Zmudzinski krystof_zmudzinski at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 16:50:51 PDT 2005

No, I don't know you.  But I can read what you post
here and it is often outlandish.  If you take it
personally, it's not my fault.

Slander is a very strong word.  Help me here a little
bit, how have I slandered you?

Are you trying to intimidate me?  I've been told
that there used to be more diversity on this forum
but that you, among others, have silenced many people.
I didn't want to believe it but now I understand how
this might have been possible.

So I'm curious.  What would you do to me?  Do you
have access to my FBI file?

Krystof

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2005/06/we_fact_check_f.html