[Grovenet] an OleHoss and Charlie Brown

Geri ggsteele at gte.net
Fri Jun 17 05:40:49 PDT 2005

I think the main reason I'm familiar with Arnold,
Sponge Bob, and Dexter  -- can probably all
be seen on Sat. morning cartoons, which are
on whenever the granddaughter is here.

Hmmm.  I can see you as Arnold, David.  :-)

(My daughter and I took this survey and turned
 out to be related to a sponge, for goodness sakes!)

Geri