[Grovenet] A Birthday of Note...

Krystof Zmudzinski krystof_zmudzinski at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 13:59:14 PDT 2005

Did I say you were?  I just don't agree that the US
must support Cuba.  If other countries want to they
should be able to.  My point is that Cuba suffers
because of communism.  Its people suffer because of
communism.  What should we do?  Send them money and
prop that regime?  I feel for the people too.  Are
you sure Castro would accept any help?  Are there
enough cigars he could sell to get the economy going?
Again, it that were possible, it would happen since
Cuba trades with many other countries.

Krystof

--- Ed Davie <edavie at verizon.net> wrote:

> No one said we were supporting communism.  You're
> out of your mind.
> Ed

=== message truncated ===

http://polishimmigrant.blogspot.com/

If there must be trouble let it be in my day,
that my child may have peace.  --Thomas Paine