[Grovenet] Support for Am. Vets

Geri ggsteele at gte.net
Thu Jun 23 13:59:46 PDT 2005

The way BushCo really supports our men and women who've served .........

I am glad some Republican legislators are
starting to behave a little more independently
now.  But I have to admit to a little cynicism
in the cases of the ones whose terms are up
in 2006 ...  Don't know a lot about Sen. Larry
E. Craig (R-ID), but he is not up for re-
election in '06.

  " 'The Bush administration's proposal for veterans
    health care in FY06 was nearly $3.5 billion below
    what we and others in The Independent Budget
    say is required to provide quality health care for
    this nation's veterans,' he [AMVETS National
    Commander William A. Boettcher] added. "

     Story at:  http://tinyurl.com/8dhxe

Geri