[Grovenet] Bush commutes Libby prison sentence - Yahoo! News

Steven NoSpam03 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 20:02:04 PDT 2007

Leaking her name was not a crime. The guy who did it had nothing to do
with Libby.
Lets see. Clinton got disbarred for lying. 2.5 years in the slammer for
lying is a bit much when you see a murderer get 6 months.
 From what I caught, the judgment stands. Only the time in jail is lifted.
I felt sorry for Martha Stuart too.
But I share your distaste of the BS going on in Washington.