[Grovenet] E-Card from Hoss

allnutt allnutt at verizon.net
Wed Jul 4 14:00:54 PDT 2007

I always like to read the Declaration of Independence in the newspaper
on July 4th.  It is amazing what those folks did after they landed in
this country with their bags and baggage.

I hope you are still happy with your decision to put down your roots
here.
Do you remember if it as hot 12 years ago when you landed?

Stay cool.

Katie