[Grovenet] Mover Recommendations

Roger Neyman Roger.Neyman at pobox.com
Wed Jul 18 10:37:58 PDT 2007

Hi Tracy,

Thank you very much!

Leslie & Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: grovenet-bounces at rdrop.com [mailto:grovenet-bounces at rdrop.com] On
Behalf Of Tracy Irwin
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 9:01 AM
To: grovenet at rdrop.com
Subject: Re: [Grovenet] Mover Recommendations

Hey Leslie,

I used a mover from Angie's List, Willamette Valley Moving.    They were
hands down the least expensive.  I boxed everything up and they did the
rest.  Including breaking down my furniture and setting it back up for me.

The guy who answers the phone can be a little gruff, but don't worry.  The
workers showed up on time, ran like crazy for several hours and left me with

a house full of intact furniture and belongings.

503) 621-0442

Tracy