[Grovenet] Need Indoor Garage Sale Location for fundraiser

Tami Malloy dtmalloy at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 10:23:26 PDT 2007

The FG MOMS Club is looking for an indoor location to hold our annual garage
sale.  Last year we used the I-Best building for free in exchange for
cleaning the carpets :)  We are a non-profit organization and 100% of the
garage sale profit goes to the charitable giving we do throughout the year,
so we are trying really hard to keep all the costs down.

If you have any leads on possible locations, please let me know.  Our ideal
dates are August 10th and 11th.  Last  year we set up on the morning of the
10th and opened the doors from 3-6 and then were open all day Sunday as well

Thanks in advance,
Tami
503-357-6239