[Grovenet] Hosstyle Water Well Drilling Project

David Morelli jo.david at verizon.net
Tue Jul 24 18:36:16 PDT 2007

What is your elevation on Green Mountain.  You should hit water
sometime before you get down to valley level.  <smile>

There is a well drilling record kept at the soil and water
conservation district, I believe.  We looked through that back when
we dug a well in the country.  We went over a hundred feet including
rock to find good water.

David