[Grovenet] Book sale hours starts Mon. 11/9/09

Alana Graham isis23ra at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 14:36:03 PST 2009

Dear All,

Sorry my email was unclear.  Below are the details about the upcoming Forest Grove Library Used Book Sale  11/09 – 11/14/09

Monday, November 9, 10 AM – 8 PM – MOM Day:
Members Only Monday: Just $5 to become a member.  $10 for families or organizations.

Tuesday, November 10, 10 AM – 8 PM

Wednesday, November 11, 10 AM – 8 PM
(Library closed for Veterans Day but SALE IS OPEN!)

Thursday, November 12, 10 AM – 5 PM

Friday, November 13, 10 AM – 5 PM

Saturday, November 14, 10 AM – 3 PM – This day ONLY $5 for a bag of books

To volunteer to set up, cashier, or clean up - email or call me.

Thanks so much and Happy Autumn!
Alana Graham 503-359-9719