[Grovenet] A Hosstyle Good Day to the Good folks in The Grove.

Alan Domenghini aka an OleHoss OleHossTreeFarm at webtv.net
Wed Nov 4 07:47:59 PST 2009

Hi This Greeting Is Just For You - Good Morning :-
http://exclusives.250free.com/html4/gmfarm.html

Looks like Fall has begun to descended upon us. I am starting to see
forest denizens scampering around here and there try to prepare for the
coming winter.

As for an OleHoss and crew .. we all set, for I do not like running
around at the minute, so Father-Winter, bring it on!

by the bye ... Starting tomorrow, the weather guessers are saying that
we might get about 5 inches (give or take) of rain by Saturday...

~A~ :‹)