[Grovenet] In case you don't have anything else to do...

Martha Khoury khourym at verizon.net
Mon Nov 9 19:47:51 PST 2009

Hello, my name is Babak Seyed Shakeri, and I am putting on a concert to
raise money for the Child Foundation. For those of you Who don't know,
the Child Foundation is an organization that spends their time raising
money and finding sponsors for children in countries like Afghanistan,
Iran and Indonesia who are struggling with poverty.

I would like to invite you and all your friends and family to come to
this event. Tickets are donation only and will be available at the door.
We will have Classical music, dancing, and singing. There will also be a
raffle with gift cards donated by:
     * Ava
       Blue Tangerine
       The Kabob House
       Zaree Sara Emami - Hogan
       Rose Market
       Pasha Restaurant.

The concert will be:
Tuesday November 17th 2009 From 7 to 9 PM
Beaverton High School Auditorium:
13000 SW 2nd Street
Beaverton OR 97005

Please forward this message to your friends and family to tell them
about this great chance
to help these children.

If you have any questions feel free to email me, Babak Seyed Shakeri,
at:  Babakseyedshakeri at hotmail.com