[Grovenet] Sometimes I wonder what freedoms our Service Men and Women are fighting for ! ! ! !

David Morelli jo.david at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 18:37:02 PST 2009

I suppose that the underlying question ought to be, "what sort of crime was being investigated?"

A political statement, or a credible threat of violence?

We do want to know who makes violent threats against others.  We do want to have our issues resolved through legal means.  Towards that ends we empower our legal agents to act on our behalf.  We want them to act within the laws.

David