[Grovenet] Teachers buy cheap kids books tomorrow, 11/11

Kristy Gravlin hannah at teleport.com
Tue Nov 10 22:12:39 PST 2009

Channel 6 just ran a crawler saying they are going to collect "stuff" for
Marysville school's needs. They were mentioning pencils, paper, crayons,
etc., but I know teachers would also be very pleased to have books. Didn't I
hear that this is a K-8 building? Even if "only" K-5 that covers a very wide
range of reading levels....You couldn't get them for a better price!!
Kristy