[Grovenet] digital TV question

Vickie Madeoneup whatsupy2k at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 09:37:51 PST 2009

just to add a final factor

I DO have a tall antennae on my roof.
We got the recommendation from the digital people and bought the HD
huge antennae. We still have those problems even though we have that
antennae.

It seems to me, a very long long time ago that when paid cable TV came out it's big selling point was no commercials.You still pay for cable but they certainly do have commercials.
Even though there were multiple reasons for the government requiring the digital service, from a TV consumer point of view, it failed.

We can not get cable in our area even if I wanted it and I didn't really want to resort to paying for TV through a dish company. I guess I am spoiled by our old analog system of TV that was paid for through commercials.

Vickie