[Grovenet] digital TV question

Jamsm at aol.com Jamsm at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 09:42:50 PST 2009

You have the ability to record on your VHS, just feed the signal from the
converter box to the old VHS recorder.. You will not be able to watch one
channel and record a second unless you buy additional converter boxes.
[Read your manual how to set the clock on the device - it is easy to do - then
you won't have flashing '-- -- --']

Improved picture quality comes with newer TVs;  your old  4:3  analog TV
will still have the old picture quality!

Converter (turned on and set to channel you wish to record)  (output  )>>>>
(input) VHS(set to channel that converter box outputs, likely  3 or 4)
(output) >>>(input) TV (if recording when you are away,  TV can be off; to
view, set TV to channel 3 or 4 as you normally would with  VHS player)
Cheers

In a message dated 11/11/2009 12:27:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,