[Grovenet] digital TV question

Alan Domenghini aka an OleHoss OleHossTreeFarm at webtv.net
Wed Nov 11 13:12:46 PST 2009

$39.99 per month via DirecTV Satellite will eliminate all the problems
everyone seems to having, of which I've not had any of.  I've had this
since 1997 when I moved up here from Mountain Dale.... Van Dyke set me
up with it, because they said it would be better that any antenna, and
bot-o-boy were they right.
However, a good friend of mind who lives at Hillsdale Rd, FG has Verizon
both for phone and internet, and is very happy with that... so I guess
it depends on what satisfies you that matters.