[Grovenet] Flag

Steele, Mike steelem at pacificu.edu
Tue Nov 17 09:09:26 PST 2009

Under the right conditions, I find that both flags are beautiful and inspiring.  I think the wet winter conditions would make the large flag more or less just droop...I saw this a couple of times before it was replaced...

I am proud of either one and know what I want either flag to represent...which may not happen often enough, but hope springs eternal.

--Mike