[Grovenet] [SPAM?] Remembering Che

Katie Allnutt allnutt at verizon.net
Sun Nov 22 21:05:27 PST 2009

It is quite hard to find thanks in the middle of great tragedy.
Thanks for reminding us that while our problems seem big at the time
there are others who are dealing with larger heartbreaks.  If  you
talk to your friends tell them that many who saw the news of the
helicopter crash that night thought of the families and what a hard
time they would face in the coming months.

Katie