[Grovenet] who wins in Wisconsin?

Walt Wentz waltw at teleport.com
Thu Sep 1 09:27:26 PDT 2011

It took only a few years for them to "reframe"  the word "liberal"
into an obscenity, because ordinary working people didn't identify
with it. But so far, the phrase "living wage" is bulletproof because
it is a working-class ideal, and so you seldom hear it mentioned at
all in Republican circles.
WW