[Grovenet] who wins in Wisconsin?

Ron Howden admin at ronhowden.com
Fri Sep 2 11:32:08 PDT 2011

Don,
In regards to the unemployment rate here is the latest official info from
the State of Oregon:

Oregon's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was 9.5 percent in July,
essentially unchanged from 9.4 percent in June. The national unemployment
rate was 9.1 percent in July and 9.2 percent in June. Oregon's July rate of
9.5 percent was 0.4 percentage point above the U.S. rate.

So as you can see the rate is above 9%.
Here is the link for you:
http://www.qualityinfo.org/olmisj/ArticleReader?itemid=00007740

Ron H.

Subject: Re: [Grovenet] who wins in Wisconsin?

The union busting bill was needed. Also needed is union busting bills and
creation of more right to work states.

Who can say that union killing the establishment of a Boeing Aircraft
Factory in the south, with loss of 1,000 jobs, could somehow be considered
good?

And a question: Is Governor Walker giving tax breaks to industries in his
state, any different than Washington County Oregon giving tax breaks to
Intel to create jobs in this county?

I see no difference. Intel got the tax breaks, and we got thousands of jobs.
I would say that is a good thing for workers in this county. I don't have
the numbers, but bet the unemployment rate here is under 9%.

What sayeth thou?

don