[Grovenet] re religious growth

Walt Wentz waltw at teleport.com
Fri Sep 2 15:34:41 PDT 2011

Interesting tidbit, that. There is also recorded a story of one of
those wealthy English eccentrics of the 18th century, who, to prove
that a rich man could pass through the eye of a needle, built a sort
of pointed, squat stone obelisk with a tunnel through it on his
country estate, and drove his coach and four through the opening. No
mention of whether he ever imported a camel to prove the literal adage.
WW