[Grovenet] re religious growth

donkelly ocollaugh at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 09:22:31 PDT 2011

What would you do with your riches?

I always thought, and the Quoran supports, giving 90% to people in need. The Quoran says nothing about athiests, but speak badly of unbelievers. Nevertheless I have at this point given over 90% away, so if I continue, I should be OK.

But on the other hand, Islam considers me to be an Infidel, so maybe not.

don