[Grovenet] who wins in Wisconsin?

David Morelli jo.david at frontier.com
Sat Sep 3 19:07:11 PDT 2011

Let us try that again.  You say we need "union busting bills to creation of more right to work states."

You say that it "is a good thing for workers in this country".

Then you deny that "right to work" is a panacea, i.e. a cure for problems.

So, you saying that it is a good thing for the workers of this country to eliminate unions, even though it will not improve their well being.

Why should they do it?

Are you practicing to run as a Republican presidential candidate?

David