[Grovenet] emigration with ill will.

Edward Baeza ejbaeza at mac.com
Tue Sep 6 08:16:54 PDT 2011

Adam,
What people are you talking about?  The Native Americans?  Also, among many followers of Ayn Rand, there is the conviction that nobody has the right to own land.  They asserted that only the right regarding land was the right to the "use of land" is moral and that right had to be acquired in a moral agreement between the original steward of the land and the party applying for stewardship.  Also, if the right to the "use of land" belongs to anyone it belongs to those who first established and demonstrated responsible stewardship of the land.  There are human events that cannot be resisted by boarders, laws or any other artificial effort.  The face of American is changing because the face of the world is changing.  That's an undeniable fact.  The future belongs to those who face facts and then plan for it in a moral, compassionate and intelligent manner.  All I hear from the anti-immagrant crowd is resentment, fear, anger and denial.  When was the last time you voted for someone who said that they were going to lead this country using resentment, fear, anger and denial?

E. J.