[Grovenet] emigration with ill will.

David Morelli jo.david at frontier.com
Tue Sep 6 22:31:38 PDT 2011

The original discussion references Aztlan, which is part of a movement to reestablish the mythological Mexican government control over the Southwestern states.  It has very little to do with landowner property rights, so it really has very little to do with landowners taking the law into their own hands.

If there is a response that would benefit the current residents, I suggest that working to assimilate them into the dominant society, rather than keeping them as a separate group would be preferred.

David