[Grovenet] Possible Subject

donkelly ocollaugh at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 12:24:35 PDT 2011

Walt, you might expand your request to include old shower/tub sliding doors.

Newer ones will include tempered glass, while older ones will include translucent plastic panels, or even the old plate glass reinforced by wire mesh.

The latter two can be cut to size and will let the sun into a solar warmed area.

For ventilation, like air trapped in an attic gets hot, you might consider installing a solar panel to drive a small ventilating fan by thermostatic control.

On the other hand, a traditional 120 volt fan in compact size can be driven by less than a one amp load, which could be more economical, at first, than the solar panel setup.

don

PS: Could a Hojo Motor help you?