[Iglfa-women] Toronto International Pride Cup Soccer Tournament

Heather(Hedge)Harrison heather at thehealthycubicle.com
Sat Feb 3 23:40:18 PST 2007

Good Day IGLFA women's representatives,

The Downtown Soccer Toronto League and its Tournament Committee are proud to
announce the first GLBT international soccer tournament to be held in
Toronto.  The Toronto International Pride Cup (TIPC) will be held the
weekend of June 15-17, 2007.

The TIPC is inviting teams from around the world to participate in our
first-ever tournament will comprising of an 8 team Open Division and a 4
team Women's Division competition. This event promises to be a fun
competition and an unforgettable social extravaganza that will kick off
Toronto's Pride week, June 18th -24th!

In addition to a guaranteed 4-game schedule, the TIPC has organized a
weekend of social events to take place in the heart of Toronto's gay
village.  The events include registration / meet and great at the world
famous Fly Nightclub, a 'get to know you' barbecue dinner at Crews/Tango Bar
and Restaurant, and a post tournament celebration at Woody's Bar.

We are very excited to host this event and would be particularly delighted
to have a successful women's competition.  Not only would we appreciate your
help with reaching female athletes but we are also certain your reach would
help TIPC make this tournament an event to remember!!

Additional tournament information can be accessed at  <http://www.tipc.org/>
www.tipc.org  or through our league website at
<http://www.downtownsoccertoronto.org/> www.downtownsoccertoronto.org.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at your
convenience.

Yours in sport,

Sabrina Hornick and Heather Harrison

Women's Representatives

Toronto International Pride Cup Tournament Committee