[nlgcdc] Technical stuff to follow in the next few days!

Elmer Y. Dodd bqb at thekirks.ca
Mon Jun 11 05:05:19 PDT 2007

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Excellent chance for publicity. Then someone mentions a "factory class"
or a "singleton" . A Committee of the Melksham Chamber of Commerce met
here at Well House Manor yesterday evening, and the subject came up.
You'll be interested in CPANTS - The Comprehensive Perl Archive Network
Testing Service. And they're all putting effort and goodwill into making
it happen  To all those parties, thank you.

Paddington Station - beautiful architecture where it's hard to take a
bad picture.
The bid is via "The People's Millions" - an ITV show where the
shortlisted bidders are showcased and the winner is selected by public
vote. There have been discussions between the officers of the Melksham
Railway Development Group and the Save the Train campaign, as the
activities of the two could be seen to be converging.

Here's a diagram to show how that works The GREEN shows the initial
entry to the loop, where the initial value is set and then the condition
is tested.

And a couple of references to PHP, "put down" a little in the way that
seems to have become traditional for the Perl Uber-Geeks.

It's nice to have a buzzword now to impress people with! We need a good,
easily accessible, large supermarket and I don't see it pulling too much
business out of the town.
A year or two back, it was Class::DBI, which you'll still find in use on
some legacy applications.

To everyone who's helped support - thank you. And so it was I found
myself yesterday at Dave Cross's London Perl Mongers teach-in, hosted by
the BBC in White City.
Up goes the support aspect.

What gives me that optimism? I was delighted to see their new Chairman,
John Ingram, along at yesterday's meeting - we're all pushing very much
in the same direction.

Then someone mentions a "factory class" or a "singleton" . It's sensible
to shorten the code and use some of the new facilities - into the
bathtub of less support - but then the code can end up getting so short
that it's obtuse.

We are currently investingating whether we can arrange a coach for a
part yo join that train at Westbury, leaving from melksham station and
returning to there by train at the end of the day.
The bid is via "The People's Millions" - an ITV show where the
shortlisted bidders are showcased and the winner is selected by public
vote.

This would provide a circular route via the station over land already
reserved for the purpose and allow bus services such as Melksham' s town
bus to connect with trains.
I could, for example, have a base class called "accom" for
accommodation, subclassed to "hotel" and "campsite". I've not seen
details, but I understand it looks excellent for the morning, and
unravels a bit later in the day. You can't measure "Quality". Do you
find some of the OO terminolgy baffling? It would also easier access to
the station from North Melksham, and bring a restraurant  and
conveninence store within a short walk for traveller's use.
What did I notice and pick up "Management overview" mode.

A Committee of the Melksham Chamber of Commerce met here at Well House
Manor yesterday evening, and the subject came up.

Good - you've learnt the first rule which is to re-use code that someone
else has written, and NOT write your own.

uk - and a subcommittee will be working on content and publicity. It
would also easier access to the station from North Melksham, and bring a
restraurant  and conveninence store within a short walk for traveller's
use. I've not seen details, but I understand it looks excellent for the
morning, and unravels a bit later in the day. Here's a diagram to show
how that works The GREEN shows the initial entry to the loop, where the
initial value is set and then the condition is tested.

You'll note that a for loop CAN exit straight away, since the test is
done on entry as well as each time the last clause has been run.
We're just an example of the sort of business that you might have not
known even existed .

A program can be written in a very longwinded way.