[nlgcdc] cornea

Emm Clement bhsjv at peoplepc.com
Tue Jun 12 16:31:18 PDT 2007

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

The news aggregator should cache RSS feeds on disk between invocations
of the program. Any logged-in user can add their own tags to a feed
using a form in the top-left corner of each and every feed info page.
Someone asked me today what my values were, and I said fairness is one
of them.
, from various sources.
Files and Directories - What every file and directory in AmphetaDesk
does and means. These range from web scraping to email, FTP, and in some
cases even physical shipment of the data on tape or CD-ROM.