[nlgcdc] The crisp night air this time of year is banished every day by the salubrious Mexican sun.

Chappell Frances hznj at mmm.com
Wed Jun 20 07:22:52 PDT 2007

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Do watch your speed limit in Catavina.

That whole place may need a gut rehab after the punishment it took from
being a full-time family housing facility for five-plus months.

"It is taking a long time, but anyone who writes off Chandler is being
short-sighted," he told me. There were some further antics ahead as we
approached Longview.

And I know the price exacted to achieve a balance between the two. Our
opening at Museo Allende Tomorrow we start building. "Neither," I
replied, thinking furiously on my feet, my brain flashing back to my
decade as a theater and movie critic.

You are adrift without direction, your connection to the greater world
cut from beneath you.

The lack of rain has caused the small lake to recede to a large puddle.

All in good time of course. In the morning it is nice to go about my
routine thinking my own thoughts, free to ease gradually into the noisy
world. A huge roaring, screaming wind that threatened to knock my head
off if I dared to turn on my processor.

We left San Miguel for Florida in the early morning darkness and began
to notice the windows fogging up, a problem that was eventually
diagnosed as being related to a failing water pump.

Good thing my mom let me play kick the can out in the alley as a kid.
Our opening at Museo Allende Tomorrow we start building. I talk on the
phone and listen to the shrill whistle of a morning bird who frequents
our yard. We face perceptions of danger every day.

Building the rock foundation for the wall In the meantime, we continue
our preparations for art fairs in Florida during the months of February
and March. Rossy's Disco, north of Guerrero Negro is huge.
"Neither," I replied, thinking furiously on my feet, my brain flashing
back to my decade as a theater and movie critic. Peace is had not by
mourning the loss but by embracing the life that is. Remarkably normal
though, considering the magnitude of the disaster and the fact that this
monster storm ripped through here just six months ago. So perceptions of
danger all relate to where we stand, and who's looking dangerous. I
value more the varied choices of my fellow travelers in surmounting the
challenges of deafness that threaten to cut off the world. These guys
were almost as through as the guys at El Rosario. Walking is a lot
easier than trying to drive most places, traffic and the lack of parking
spots being what they are in San Miguel. I talked with people, went to
work, stayed connected. Getting out in that big old dirty world helps
the mind differentiate whether other dangers are real or only perceived.
When I turned it back on I knew that something was desperately wrong.
And we'll keep making that art until it forms up into vast thunderheads
that open up to bless the dry plains of financial desolation. One
morning a formidable herd of cattle lowed and trooped to the lake to
drink, chasing about ten horses who had had first dibs. The voice of my
husband, friends, family.

The crisp night air this time of year is banished every day by the
salubrious Mexican sun. With the previous rigs in place we only had a
small leak to managed by packing extra water and stopping every hour or
two to cool down and refill the radiator.

Children in western countries who grow up coddled and sheltered from
every pollen grain or cat hair are understandably hypersensitive to such
minor irritants as adults. We had good conversations up on the roof
patio, comparing notes and swapping horror stories.

My disquiet at this sudden deafness was surprising given my earlier
resolve.