[Oeva-list] FS: 1988 Ford Ranger conversion, in Eugene Oregon

RossO kg at ordersomewherechaos.com
Mon Nov 10 21:13:32 PST 2003

Normally I would not do this, but the seller is... "motivated", and
having difficulty subscribing.

Please contact James directly, not me!

...Ross...

===========================
From: http://www.oeva.org/forsale/
===========================

For Sale: 1988 Ford Ranger conversion. Reduced Price!

     * 27 H.P. G.E. d.c. shunt motor/G.E. control with regen.
     * 120 V. from 20 Trojan T-125 batteries.
     * Range 30-35 miles
     * Good mechanical condition
     * good paint
     * nearly new tires
     * $7,500
     * First Posted: 10/19/2003

I have driven it 27,000 miles and am well satisfied with the
performance. Must sell due to relocation where it cannot be taken.

James Denny, jdenny at willamette.net, phone 541-688-2236

--
"Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp." - Washington Post contest entry.