[Oeva-list] Updates to OEVA.org Web site

RossO kg at ordersomewherechaos.com
Sun Nov 23 21:48:02 PST 2003

I've been working on the web site again, this weekend.

Looking at the home page you may notice a new "headlines" section which
I hope will have the latest in EV news posted to it on a regular basis.

Mostly, I'm trying to draw from of the EVDL, Google News, Electrifying
Times and PRNewswire to find things to post. If you guys ever come
across an interesting article, post it to this list or send it to me.

If you'd like to help post to the News Log, let me know and I'll show
you how to update it.

http://www.oeva.org/

...Ross...

- -- Ross Olson, Webkeeper, oeva at badseed.org
- -- Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
- -- http://www.oeva.org/