[Oeva-list] How many EV's in OR?

java at xprt.net java at xprt.net
Wed Nov 26 16:56:44 PST 2003

Count me in as having a non-running EV. I've got an 87 Mazda Pickup that was
converted by the city of Eugene. I drove it for 6 months until the
controller died, now its waiting for me to replace the original GE
controller with a more mainstream controller I can service. Anyone got a
deal on a 500 amp 120 volt controller or maybe a functional GE EV100
controller?

Thanks

Steve