[Oeva-list] Can anyone make it to Clark County Skill Center tomorrow?

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Thu Apr 1 10:26:50 PST 2004

Hi All,

Can anyone make it to Clark County Skill Center tomorrow?
Erik and I have committed to go to the one at PCC.  Below is the
information.
I was contacted by phone, but I could not reply that anyone will show up.

Thanks,
Paul

You are invited to participate in the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Day
Oddyessy.

   It will be hosted by the Clark County Skills Center, Automotive class
on April 2nd of 2004,from 9:00am-8:00pm. Our goal is to build awareness
and enthusiasm for AFV's and advanced technology, clean fueled, energy
efficient vehicles as well as a viable option for consumers and fleet
transportation choices.

For contact information E-Mail us at clarkcountyafv at yahoo.com