[Oeva-list] Monthly OEVA meeting this Thursday

Eric Johnson ejts at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 17:00:49 PDT 2004

My, how time flies!  It's time for another meeting.

Per normal, it will be at 2 World Trade Center at the corner
of SW 1st Ave. and Salmon St. in downtown Portland on the second
Thursday of the month, April 8th.

The courtyard will be open by 7:00PM for socialization and to
display whatever EV or hybrid vehicles you'd like to bring.
Meeting will start at 7:30PM and close by 9:00PM.

We'll have a brief report on the AFV Day Odyssey at PCC last
Friday (and maybe Clark County).  Also will be some updates on
upcoming EVents in the local area.  There should be a few visitors
from ITT Tech, too.

We'll continue trying to not take too much time rehashing old
projects, but we encourage sharing updates.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible this Thursday!

--
Eric Johnson
Portland, OR
ejts at comcast.net