[Oeva-list] Re: Optima Yellow Tops

stevialarson at comcast.net stevialarson at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 17:17:23 PDT 2004

I just found out from Battery Exchange in Hillsboro that Optima is discontinuing retail sales of the Yellow Tops.  They will keep making them for warranty replacement, of course.
Due to this, Battery Exchange has only 78 on stock in their national warehouse, and told me the price would be roughly $124 each, with delivery taking about 5 weeks.  Or, for an additional $5 each, delivery would be about a week.
Not cheap, but better than the $160 retail price.  And if you have a need for a few for replacement, now is the time to buy them.